1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflects the following data: the owner of web domain is OLIVOS Y ALMENDROS OLIMENDROS, SL, with address for these purposes in Murcia, Juan Carlos I Avenue, N 14, 30008-Murcia, holder of C.I.F. B-30539621, registered in the Murcia Mercantile Register. Contact Email:
2. USERS: The access and use of this portal of OLIVOS Y ALMENDROS OLIMENDROS, SL, (hereinafter the company), creator of the website, attributes the condition of user, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the Conditions General usage reflected here. The above-mentioned conditions shall apply independently of the General Terms and Conditions of Business which, where applicable, are to be complied with.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: The olimendros.com website may provide access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter referred to as the content) on the Internet belonging to the company to which the user may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the user will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the user may be provided with a password for which he or she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the company offers through its portal and, by way of illustration but not limitation, not to use them for: (i) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate content or publicity of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The company reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the company will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: The company complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures that the user’s personal data is used and processed correctly. To this end, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from the company, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communications of data to third parties where appropriate. The company also informs you that it will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at any time. The personal data collected on the website will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, and will be treated confidentially. These data are included in a file owned by the company. Users may exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation and revocation of their authorization to use their personal data. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification or cancellation at any time by sending their request to the address of the owner of the files at email@example.com.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The company, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the company or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the company’s authorization, is expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the company. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support as long as it is unique and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from removing, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the company’s pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: The company is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: The company reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both the content and services provided through the portal and the way in which they are presented or located.
8. LINKS: In the event that the domain name contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the company will not exercise any type of control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances will the company assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an outside website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The company reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: The company will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all the actions that may correspond in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The company may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.